Brian O’Hearn, PGA
Visit Brian’s website>>
BRIAN O’HEARN, PGA PROFESSIONAL
- Named as one of the Top 50 Teachers in America by Golf Range Magazine
- Taught 30,000 private lessons and 500 group classes
- Developed the life skills and golf curriculum for The First Tee of New Hampshire
- Delivered The First Tee Curriculum to over 300 juniors per year
- Started and taught The First Tee In-School Program that reached 2000 children
- Directed the Massachusetts Golf Association Indoor Inner City Youth Program
- Graduate of GolfTEC University, 2009
- Certified Personal Coach at GolfTEC for 8 years
- Graduate of the University of Colorado
- PGA Member and golf teacher on the North Shore for over 25 years.
“My goal is to be an effective teacher for all levels of golfers. I am motivated to create a learning environment that makes the lessons fun and simple for an enjoyable experience that produces success. My role is to develop an improvement strategy that is designed for each golfer based on their goals along with a practice plan to help them reach those goals.
In addition to creating better technique and ball flight, working on the short game and the mental side of the game is just as important for lasting improvement and having more fun on the course”